CHEECHAKO TOUR – $285BOOK TOUR
Our Cheechako Tour is a 4-hour private guided tour with driver, exploring the south section of the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, southwest of the Las Vegas metro area. You’ll spend approx. 4 hours in the Jeep; approx. 1.5 hours on paved roads and approx. 2.5 hours off-roading. We pick you up from your Strip or Downtown hotel (other pickup locations available as well; just ask!), and drop you back off at your hotel when done.
During the tour, you’ll experience:
- The joy of riding a trail in a modified 4×4 Jeep!
- Various scenic city views from inside the Jeep and from various photo opp. points when parked.
- A gorgeous panorama of Red Rock Canyon from the Red Rock Canyon Scenic Overlook.
- Desert flora unique to the Mojave Desert such as Joshua Trees and Mojave Yucca (a.k.a. Spanish Dagger)
- Possibility of catching a herd of wild mustangs or burrows in their natural habitat.
Your tour includes complimentary bottled water and light snacks. Two restroom breaks are available along the way. There is no off-roading experience or hiking ability required, and all fitness levels are welcomed! Be sure to wear comfortable, casual clothes, and know that light dust may be present on the tour. The only requirements are your willingness to travel in a 2-door Jeep Wrangler with limited rear seat space, and a hearty sense of adventure!